Sunday, November 22, 2009

Internet Explorer Script Error is blank and won't go away even after I log out of my windows ac

The Internet Explorer Script Error won't go away even after I login and out of Windows. It has no info on it and is blank. I click yes or no or the "x" and nothing happens. I've tried checking the boxes in internet explorer advanced options. I don't even use IE anymore and I haven't been. I used it maybe once or twice recently. It also doesn't show up in my task manager. Anyone know how to help and fast?



Internet Explorer Script Error is blank and won't go away even after I log out of my windows account?microsoft office 2007



Check to see if you are online on file menu in explorer.



---------------



You may have scripting disabled in your Internet Explorer.



To enable scripting:



Click the "Tools" menu on your Internet Explorer toolbar and select "Internet Options."



Click the "Security" tab.



Click the Internet (globe) icon and click the "Custom Level" button.



Scroll down to "Scripting."



Enable the following:



Active scripting



Allow paste operations via script



Scripting of Java applets are all enabled



Click the OK button at the bottom of the window.



--------------------



Select any email where the header information is displayed, but there is



nothing in the



"body" of the message where you would expect to find text, etc.



Move your mouse to the area of the expected "body" of the message and right-click...on



the menu that appears, click on "Encoding"...on the menu that appears, if "Auto Select"



has a check mark, leave it as is...if not click "Auto Select"; then this menu will



disappear...right click again in the "body" to cause the same menu to display again...then



click on "Western European (Windows)"...you should now be able to view the "body" of



all messages that you couldn't view before...obviously, if the problem somehow occurs



again, do the same procedure described above again. I have no idea how or why these



settings get "changed" or "corrupted" after everyday use, but apparently they sometimes



do.



Internet Explorer Script Error is blank and won't go away even after I log out of my windows account?windows media internet explorerI tried the security tab thing, and nothing changed. Also, I tried right clicking on the "body" but nothing happened.I didn't understand the first one.The main problem is that it remains on no matter if I'm in any app. It stays in the middle of my desktop. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin