Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Internet Explorer and My Documents, My Computer, ect. wont open?

whenever i try to open internet explorer it comes up wit an internet explorer error



then whhen i try to open control panel .. a windows explorer error



i also get windows explorer error for like everythin



my computer, my documents, everything thats pretty much has my stuff...



yep forgot to download firefox too.. so no int. access yet im sittin here payin for cable..



so theres the whole shabang



inter expl. error for my internet



and windows expl. error for my comp.



any ways i can fix it?



Internet Explorer and My Documents, My Computer, ect. wont open?windows media center



Well, I've never really heard of this error. Your best bet is to cancel your cable for now, and try reformatting your computer, seeing as how system restore won't work according to what's happening. Here's what you do:



Put the system installation disk (XP, 95, etc) into the tray.



Restart the computer.



As your computer starts up, before it reaches the login screen, press F5 (sometimes varies from computer to computer, F5 is standard)



Go with the options you want, then sit back and let the computer do the work.



If none of this works, then you probably need to call in a techie or dish out a few hundred for another comp.



Internet Explorer and My Documents, My Computer, ect. wont open?nintendo ds browser internet explorer



Don't reformat.



Instead boot with ur xp cd, select install %26amp; choose REPAIR.



That will solve ur problem.



If not, then just install overit. if it fails then



As a last resort go for format(it will erase everything, so take backup) %26amp; install xp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin