Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why does windows internet explorer keep telling me that program is not responding?

For example, I try to close something and the windows internet explorer pops up telling me that the program is not responding. Then the internet explorer error reporting message appears to have me to send the error report.



Why does windows internet explorer keep telling me that program is not responding?windows explorer



run some spyware and consider mozilla firefox



Why does windows internet explorer keep telling me that program is not responding?microsoft zune internet explorer



Because IE is the devil! I really have no clue what the answer is, but I would check the usual suspects: Virus, spyware, adware, or just switch to Firefox (getfirefox.com) It's free, and once I switched I never looked back!
Do you have spy-ware? You need to find, download, install, and run either Spybot or Ad-Aware to take it out.



Do you have viruses/trojans? Find a free scanner online (like McAfee even though it isn't as good as a purchased scanner), and run it.



If you still have that problem, there may be something in your system tasks that is clashing with internet explorer.



NOTE: Kevin is right about fire-fox. It is definitely worth downloading. It is a simple download and easy to install. Then you can use it just like you would use internet explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin