Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Acer4520 Vista Premium: Internet Explorer error happens when trying to close. How do I go about fixi

"Internet Explorer not responding, windows is checking for solutions".



Also my Norton Anti-Virus supplied with the laptop died./Won't initialize back up. What do I do please? I mean as far as I am concerned, there are far better anti-virus proggy's out there for Free, I was just using this for the 90 day trial.



What do I do? Do I install Avast or is there a way to fix this Norton?



Acer4520 Vista Premium: Internet Explorer error happens when trying to close. How do I go about fixing this?windows messenger



It seems like the problem is with the internet explorer add ons. You have to edit the add ons and remove the buggy add ons thats causing the problem. See the step by step method here.



http://internetexplorer07help.blogspot.c...



Please post the results

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin