Sunday, November 29, 2009

Need resolution for Internet Explorer error?

When I am reviewing my mail and a second window pops up, after a close it always get an error from my internet explorer. It says Internet Explorer as encountered and error and needs to close. This happens every time, and it doesnot just close the one window it closes all. How can i fix this and can it be fixed. I am not very computer savy, and it's driving me nuts.



Need resolution for Internet Explorer error?microsoft support



This sounds like a computer virus. I'd suggest using AdAware, SpyBot S%26amp;D, and free online scans from Norton and PandaSoftware.



these are all free...



I'd also suggest switching to FireFox because it doesn't have the security bugs.



Need resolution for Internet Explorer error?windows live mail internet explorer



Reinstall the Microsoft internet Explorer ,,, and also , you can use Firefox Browser, it's the same as Microsoft IE with Better Features and it's totally free ,, give it a try www.Firefox.com



Good Luck
You need to download and install a hotfix for IE which can be downloaded from the following link: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=88809...
People that know a thing or two about computers will tell you that they don't call it Internet Explorer, but Internet Exterminator. It is by far the worst browser and the most vulnerable for virus, adware and spyware infections. Take my advise and quit using it. I suggest you install Mozilla Firefox, the safest browser there is. And it is free also. Here is the link for Firefox:



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin