Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why do I keep getting internet explorer errors on my computer I have tried everything HELP!?

Use firefox or slim browser.



Why do I keep getting internet explorer errors on my computer I have tried everything HELP!?windows update



Use Firefox.



Why do I keep getting internet explorer errors on my computer I have tried everything HELP!?microsoft excel internet explorer



Maybe you need to update your IE??
me too, but thats because IE sucks. use firefox. www.getfirefox.com
Not knowing what the errors actually say kind of limits the helpfulness of the advice you expect to get.
simple, IE is corrupted, you will need to repair it



if you are using winxp, contact microsoft or you may follow these steps at your own risk.



Method 1: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x Repair for Windows XP



From the Start menu, select Run.



In the Open field, type sfc /scannow (Note: There is a space between sfc and /scannow)



Select the OK button.



Follow the prompts throughout the System File Checker process.



Reboot the computer when System File Checker completes.



Method 2: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x Repair for Windows XP



From the Start menu, select Search, select All Files and Folders.



Select More Advanced Options and place a checkmark beside Search Hidden Files and Folders option.



Ensure that Search System Folders and Search Subfolders are also checked.



In the All or Part of the File Name box, type ie.inf



In the Look In drop-down menu, select C: or the letter of the hard drive that contains the Windows folder.



Click the Search button.



In the search results pane, find the ie.inf file located in Windows\Inf folder.



Right click the ie.inf file and click Install on the context menu.



Reboot the computer when the file copy process is complete.
Try check for a spy-ware here a re a free tools to free . Yes I know that the PC doesn't work but I put the shortcut directly to the file. These Tools are Free (www.filehippo.com) Free of licence.
I couldn't get ie to open so I went to tools, options, and unchecked use proxy server and it opened up and is working now. You need to be more specific with your problems to get a better answer. This is just a stab in the dark answer.
It might help to disable script error reporting and debugging in Internet Options, Advanced tab. You can also disable error reporting to Microsoft by going to system properties, Advanced tab. At the bottom of this box you can disable error reporting. Those two actions will eliminate many error messages. Microsoft doesn't need the report, and you don't need to know when a page does not load 100% correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin