Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Adobe Photoshop Cs3- Internet Explorer error?

I try to install photoshop cs3, it asks me to close internet explorer.. I use Firefox so i was wondering why.. I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and close it. It keeps coming up. I restart my comp and its still happening. I disconnected from my internet, still happening....



any ideas? I need PS lol



Adobe Photoshop Cs3- Internet Explorer error?internet browser



Update IE or uninstall it.



Adobe Photoshop Cs3- Internet Explorer error?windows media center internet explorer



Trying to install a crack or a pirated version of CS3 can generate weird results like that.



In past versions of InDesign, you can try to open a document in a crack that was made on a legit version of InDesign, you'll get errors that keep you from opening it.



If you have CS3 and you actually bought it from adobe or somewhere, well then I have no idea whats wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin