Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm Getting an Internet Explorer Yahoo Error!?

Hello.



I'm getting an Internet Explorer yahoo error when I double click on someone's name to talk to them, or they Buzz me. The error is:



Internet explorer Error.



An error has occured in a script on this page.



Line: 107



Char: 2



Error: Access is Denied



Code: 0



file:///H:/DOCUME~1/ELIZAB~1/LOCALS~1/Te...



Do you want to continue to run script's on this page?



Yes or No?



Could someone tell me what's going on? I just had bought a new system, reformatted it, placed Window's XP Home Addition on it, and downloaded Yahoo. It's never gave me this trouble til now. I also have the newest Internet Explorer that I downloaded from the Yahoo home page in the section of Downloads. What might be going on? Is it in my system, or the software?



Thank you.



Elizabeth



I'm Getting an Internet Explorer Yahoo Error!?default browser



1- Clear History



2- Delete Temp internet files



3- scandisk



4- restart your pc



5- if it is still making same problem then search for a virus or worm



6- Otherwise :S:S:S:S Format your PC. (BEST OPTION)



I'm Getting an Internet Explorer Yahoo Error!?microsoft word download internet explorer



I wish I could help you. I am having a similar problem. If you find out, please let me know.
It's Got To Do With Yahoo And Some Of the Javascipt Aspects They Use And Your Internet Security All Combined...



Give Full Permissions To Yahoo In your Internet Security Program and You Should Get No More Hassles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin