Friday, November 27, 2009

Yahoo wont let me get into my mail, it says internet explorer error page but I dnt hav any othr webs

From earlier reports today about the same problem I got this info: some users shut off the chat function and could enter their mail again. Some users switched back to mail classic and others installed the latest flashplayer plugin which Yahoo mail seems to require now. Note: I haven't tried it myself, but it seems to be working for quite a few users.



Yahoo wont let me get into my mail, it says internet explorer error page but I dnt hav any othr website errorswindows mobile



i got that yesterday i took me like 15-20 mins to get in my email



you have to close out and try again and agian to get it to work



Yahoo wont let me get into my mail, it says internet explorer error page but I dnt hav any othr website errorssafari browser internet explorer



I haven't been able to get into my mail all day, either...keep getting error 1 or error 2 messages. It's a problem at yahoo; they're working on it furiously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin