Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WMP VS. Internet Explorer?

My problem is that I can't watch any kind of videos online anymore. Usually it happenes when windows media player opens the video then I get an "internet explorer error" and it shuts ALL the windows.



I tried I think everything out there but have no results...I even joined a computer geek forum but even they don't know what to do. Is there anybody that knows what the problem is????



I installed a new Explorer and the problem is still there....I tried to do what windows microsoft offered me and turn off the add ons one by one and check if the error is still there......that took me forever but did not chance the outcome. I fallowed dozens recomendations on how to fix it and none of them fixed it. IS THERE REALLY NOBODY OUT THERE WHO KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT AND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS??? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!



WMP VS. Internet Explorer?windows media player 10



Have you tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it? OR just uninstall it and using a different media player? Try one of these.



http://www.quinnware.com/



http://www.winamp.com/



http://www.real.com/realplayer.html



or go to http://www.download.com/ and see if there is something there that you'd like to try.



WMP VS. Internet Explorer?microsoft net internet explorer



hey here is vikas garg from india



intialy the problem exist with me also



but now i have not such type of problem bcuase i am using net fsince an year



for getting out of the prob tell me whether you are usin the broadband or dial up



any way



open the media player



then open tool in it



then there is a option tab



click on that



their is a option for the net setting



named by network



click on that then modify your settings for that



then you will surely get rid of that



if still u have any prob



contact me on



vikas200002000@yahoo.com
reinstall WMP. I don't know why, but mine stops streaming every few months or so, I go to microsofts site redownload it, reinstall it, them I'm back to good for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin