Sunday, November 29, 2009

!I need to install IE because the home page, get reset to something I do not recognize, how do I uni

http://www.turbo-search101.com/ is the page it gets reset to, has anyone heard of it? What is it? I have uninstalled Mozilla just... fine because it was doing that to it, but I can not find IE On the programs options to be able to delete it? Has anyone ever heard of that site, I think its spyware or something like that, please help!!!!!



!I need to install IE because the home page, get reset to something I do not recognize, how do I uninstall it?ireland



Firefox was not the problem. What your are experiencing is "Home page hijacking". This is probably spyware, so run your anti spyware software. It that doesn't work, you can try downloading "Hijack This", but be careful, it is a very powerful program and should only be use by someone who know what's up.



For IE, go to: Start/Control Panel/Add Remove Programs/Add Remove Windows Components.



!I need to install IE because the home page, get reset to something I do not recognize, how do I uninstall it?microsoft outlook internet explorer



You can not simply uninstall IE, and this is not the answer, the problem will still be on your machine. Go to add /remove programs and uninstall any toolbars or internet optimisers, except the Google, Yahoo or MSN toolbars. Any others are open doors to junk. Download and update a spyware scanner (AVG free from http://gree.grisoft.com is my choice) and scan the machine. Then update your virus software and scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin