Friday, November 27, 2009

Certificate errors,within internet explorer,having trouble,logging in to my web page.?

when i tryed to log in to ,my web page it said invalid name or caps lock was on (but it is not) it said securty certificate was invalid for this web page, go to e/ex, look for certificate errors, but i cannot seem to find any thing about it, please can you help!!!



Certificate errors,within internet explorer,having trouble,logging in to my web page.?windows xp home



why do require a pass for the net in the first place is there a way to disable this



if not try creating another account making the new one with admin rights when done delete the old user account sadly you might need to install anything you have installed for your user account you had but not too worry all the files to install shall remain you just have to set them up



if this isnt helpful me email addy is joemcdjnr@yahoo.co.uk



just mail me or put me in messenger and i would be glad to try and help



Certificate errors,within internet explorer,having trouble,logging in to my web page.?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



Yes mmmmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin