Friday, November 27, 2009

Internet Explorer Error... What should I do?

Whenever I go online an internet explorer error always comes up every three minutes... and it kicks me offline... The error says...



Appname: iexplore.exe



Appver: 6.0.2900.2180



Offset: 03a36c7f



ModName: unknown



ModVer: o.o.o.o



The Offset numbers always change every time the error comes up... that was just one time. When I tried to get help with this before, I would have had to pay, and I do not want to pay. The help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!



Internet Explorer Error... What should I do?microsoft net framework



i had this problem before and what i did i just updated my internet explorer browser.



Internet Explorer Error... What should I do?windows xp themes internet explorer



I don't have a direct answer, but I have had luck searching the white papers on Microsoft's web site.



Also, I would run a memory scan and disk scan. It could be hardware related.
you dump it and use something so much better like Mozilla Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin