Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet explorer...?

I just got dsl a couple of weeks ago and my dsl had been shutting off constantly. some errors had come up about internet explorer so i decided to switch to firefox and my internet doesnt shut off anymore... is that even possible or is it just a coincidence?



Internet explorer...?uninstall internet explorer



You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!



Internet explorer...?microsoft.com internet explorer



i've known that to happen with a few people before. IE is known to have more bugs anyway.
It doesn't make any sense to me. It depends on what you mean by "my dsl has been shutting off". That is a hardware condition and switching browsers shouldn't effect your dsl service. I think its a coincidence. Try switching back to test it with Internet Explorer.



j
that was happening with such frequency, the shut down and reconnect (was trying to do on line school and would have to log back in, and start all over)



i dropped the service totally.



i'm told that the dsl servers are/were being changed to handle Iphones and that created problems for computer users. i don't know, it was the IT people i talked to at a university where I was working on contracting some work (did not get it) who told me this



i have not heard anything good about DSL since ATT took over the phone system

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin