Friday, November 27, 2009

Internet Explorer error while playing Sacred Game...?

Ok, here's the deal...I updated to the latest patch with all the fixes etc. I start playing Sacred and about five minutes later it throws me out of the game completely with a message saying, " internet Explorer excountered a problem" with send or don't send error report...This happens nomatter what I do, is there any way to disable this somewhere? or something ? some way to get around all this error reporting garbage. I cannot update due to non-genuine issue, and don't know what else to do.



Internet Explorer error while playing Sacred Game...?microsoft flight simulator



internet explorer is free the windows versions are not. Just go download latest patches. If for some reasonI'm not understanding questions then go to add remove programs and start removing the patches you have instaled one by one until you are back working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin