Sunday, November 29, 2009

I keep getting a Microsoft Internet explorer error and it says it has to close. is this my computer?

I was just wondering if getting this error means I could have a virus or if its a problem with internet explorer, and what i need to do to correct it. Thanks



I keep getting a Microsoft Internet explorer error and it says it has to close. is this my computer?



get firefox :)



I keep getting a Microsoft Internet explorer error and it says it has to close. is this my computer?uninstall internet explorer internet explorer



You didn't specify an error, therefore I am forced to assume its IE, since IE is so lovably chalk full of em.
would help if you could give us the actual error message...but it never hurts to scan for viruses and spyware and see if the problem persists after you have cleaned your pc
No I don't think it is your computer. IE seems to be prone to doing this which is why I tend to use Mozilla Firefox more than IE.
IE 7 is junk disinstall go back to IE 6
Sounds to me like your low on memory, Try clearing your cache and cookies. To do this right click on IE click properties then under Temporary Internet Files Click "Delete Cookies", after this process has completed click "Delete Files" Then reboot your system, (This is not necessary but it assures that you start out with your beginning amount of ram")



Also, Check your start up programs, maybe you have too much running for the amount of memory you have. Basicly the only thing you want running, that is not a virus scanner or firewall (Besides system processes) would Be IE.



Check the amount of memory you have on your system, you might want to consider upgrading it



peace,



mavin
This is a problem with Internet Explorer itself. There's something wrong with that program itself. If Windows has to shut down %26amp; you have to reboot it's a different story, then I'd say that there's something wrong with your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin