Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Error: "Internet Explorer encountered a problem..." when trying to access YahooMail! beta

"Internet Explorer encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." error message when trying to access YahooMail!. I'm using the beta version. I also tried to access my email account on another computer, same thing. My brother is also having the same problem with the beta version. I'd like to know if there's a workaround on this aside from swtiching back to the classic version. Is there a special setting in the computer that needs to be adjusted or something?



Error: "Internet Explorer encountered a problem..." when trying to access YahooMail! beta version.?windows xp professional



try temporarily disabling your firewall. I also got the same error message before. I wrote yahoo but they were not able to ressolve it. What i did was clicked on other folder first before opening your inbox, say Contacts folder



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin