Friday, November 27, 2009

Internet Explorer Error everytime I close?

Ever since I installed Internet Explorer 7, my PC has kinda slowed down, and everytime I try to close it, I get an error message:



"internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvinience"



I have three options: Debug, Report, Close. None of them help!



The error signature says:



AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.5730.11 ModName: skypei~1.dll



ModVer: 2.2.0.71 Offset: 00011ce2



Internet Explorer Error everytime I close?microsoft internet explorer



You have a corrupt file with skype, You need to uninstall skype in add and remove programs and do a spyware scan, Windows defender or lavasoft both are free and then reinstall skype.....Good Luck



Internet Explorer Error everytime I close?microsoft downloads internet explorer



open IE, goto Tools%26gt;Manage Add-ons%26gt;Enable or Diable Add-ons



look for the one which is for Skype Phone



select it and disable it



apply and now check if same problem?
go to control panel then add and remove programs click on IE7 and click remove a box should come up with a repair option on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin