Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Keep getting Internet Explorer error message...?

I can use the internet and all other programs/applications just fine. My PC seems normal enough - not slow, no errors, nothing like that. But when I am done with the net and I close out of it, I get tons of boxes that say -



IExplore.Exe. Application Error



The instruction at "oxo281110b" referenced memory at "0x02842268". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.



What is this from? I ran a full system scan with my Norton Anti Virus and it didn't detect anything. So I ran a scan for problems with Spybot Search and Destroy which detected like 57 errors. I selected fix all problems, which it did, so I thought I was all set, but apparently not...Has anyone ever heard of this error message before? Any advice?



Keep getting Internet Explorer error message...?microsoft outlook



This was caused by a Yahoo addon . Try going to IE menu Tools-%26gt;Internet Options... At the Programs Tab click on Manage Addons button and disable the Yahoo tool bare ,,



try close Explorer now , if that worked then un install yaoo toolbar from Add/Remove and install it again ,,



if that did not work try to disable google toolbar and do the same ..



Keep getting Internet Explorer error message...?windows messenger internet explorer



A) Norton sux and its not a virus.



B) Change to firefox or opera
Get Firefox



www.GetFirefox.com
Don't use IE.



Get Firefox or Opera.



I haven't recommended norton for several years due to software problems and cost.



Check out WinPooch, Winclam, AVG, etc.



For links and other free software recommendations:



http://www.t3technet.com/alternates.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin