Wednesday, November 25, 2009

External monitor - Internet Explorer error?

I'm really confused. I've connected an external monitor to my laptop - found the hotkey, got the display working etc. However, as soon as the display switches to the external monitor, I get a "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close". I don't even have Explorer running, but still I click close, and then it just freezes. Anyone got any idea what the hell's going on, cos it's beaten me!



Thanks!



External monitor - Internet Explorer error?opera browser



it's not internet explorer that's having the problem it's explorer which is encountering a problem when you change to your external monitor explorer is part of windows and is seperate from internet explorer



the reason it's doing this could be cause by a 1001 things but try this next time it happens press alt+crtl+del together to bring up the task manager click on the "New process" button and type explorer.exe click ok that will restart exlplorer and you should continue where you left off



External monitor - Internet Explorer error?microsoft windows internet explorer



Perhaps its the hotkey. Try changing it for something else. Or its a virus......
you might have a computor virus like a cookie if you have to many tracking cookies it will slow your computor down and it will freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin