Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why do I get an Internet Explorer error everytime I close a pop up window?

Everytime I get a pop up, whether it's a pop related to a page I am on or one of those annoying pop up windows, I get the same "Internet Explorer needs to close" error? Why? I have tried debugging and defragmenting my computer but it has done nothing to help the problem. Any suggestions?



Why do I get an Internet Explorer error everytime I close a pop up window?internet explorer 7



Run Internet Explorer with no add-ons installed



Start - All Programs -Accessories -Systems Tools - Click on “Run Internet Explorer (no add-ons)” If IE runs ok you have one or more bad add-ons.



In IE tools - Programs - Click on “Manage Add-ons”. Disable all add-ons then restart. Enable one add-on and restart. If ok enable another ad-on. Repeat until you find the add-on(s) that are causing the problem.



If this does not work you may need to reinstall IE7, uninstall IE7 with Ad/Remove programs. This will take you back to IE6.



Run Windows Live OneCare “Full Service Scan” http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/defau...



Reboot.



Reinstall IE7



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/product...



Why do I get an Internet Explorer error everytime I close a pop up window?microsoft word internet explorer



Its not anything with you IE isnt that good or try using IE7 if u dont have it already its a bug and its vulnerable to viruses and everything i suggest downloading firefox its fast and u wont have problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin