Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet explorer error keeps showing up?

i have a gaia online account and after their halloween event i can't change my avatar clothes on my laptop. each time i click on the button to change my clothes the bar at the bottom of internet explorer says error--and a something about javascript......if i use someone elses computer i can change clothes just fine----i updated my java stuff but that didn't help.....i deleted my cache and that did nothing......tried firefox and it didn't change anything either.......what can i do?



ps---i tried restoring ie and it didn't work



Internet explorer error keeps showing up?windows themes



Ah, I have an account on there also. Yeah it's something to do with the comic strips and the bandwidth exceeding. Anyways, Try using Mozilla or Opera. You may have to download JVE (Java Virtual Enviornment) I had to that after 2K5 X-Mas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin