Sunday, November 29, 2009

Problem with internet explorer---error keeps appearing?

i have a gaia online account and after their halloween event i can't change my avatar clothes on my laptop. each time i click on the button to change my clothes the bar at the bottom of internet explorer says error--and a something about javascript......if i use someone elses computer i can change clothes just fine----i updated my java stuff but that didn't help.....i deleted my cache and that did nothing......tried firefox and it didn't change anything either.......what can i do?



Problem with internet explorer---error keeps appearing?download windows xp



If your IE =7, Tools --%26gt; Internet options--%26gt;Advanced--%26gt;



Click on Reset



if your IE = 6 Tools --%26gt; Internet options--%26gt;Advanced--%26gt;



Click on Restore advance settings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin