Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Internet Explorer has hundreds of errors. How can I fix it for free?

My Internet Explorer is driving me crazy. Every time there's a problem, I use communications button to alert them to the problem. When I check the status, all I get are the lists of what I of my communications. I hope I will not have to pay to have it fixed. HELP. Maria



My Internet Explorer has hundreds of errors. How can I fix it for free?safari browser



use mozilla firefox its timses better then IE.



My Internet Explorer has hundreds of errors. How can I fix it for free?ds browser internet explorer



take it two the computer store
Try switching to Firefox. It's much safer and easier to use and you don't have to worry about alerting anybody.
Use Mozilla Firefox, I used to laugh at my friends when they suggested that, but just try man.
Here is a well known site with plenty of info for your problem.



http://www.theeldergeek.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin