Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to fix internet explorer 7 errors?

I have internet explorer 7, and each time I try to close out the error box, it opens another window with the same error. Most of the time, the error states: "an attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist". But, I have gotten the following error also: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item". Anyone have any input on how to fix this? I have run all of the repair tools on my computer, but nothing seems to help. I am currently getting onto the net by using mozilla firefox. I don't have any errors using firefox.



How to fix internet explorer 7 errors?microsoft



keep using firefox, and stuff IE7 I downloaded all updates and tried tons of stuff its a POS so stick with firefox much better



How to fix internet explorer 7 errors?microsoft access internet explorer



Stay with Firefox it's a lot better than IE



http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-10442_7-665...
I think firefox is better and easier to use , but if u want internet explorer as your browser ........then open the start menu and open the run box , then type in "drwtsn32" . this will launch DR. watson which is a software that will correct the errors found in your pc ........good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin