Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can anyone tell me y my internet explorer keeps having errors & closing?

I've downloaded the service pack and tried restarting my computer but it keeps happening all the time.



Can anyone tell me y my internet explorer keeps having errors %26amp; closing?windows media



Is it that new 7 beta? It is rubbish. Knock it on the head and get "Firefox". with a little extension to it you can even run IE programmes including Windows Update.



Can anyone tell me y my internet explorer keeps having errors %26amp; closing?microsoft exchange internet explorer



Clean out your cache, history and cookies. That might help.
Have you checked your Event Viewer system and application logs? This problem happened to me, and it turned out to be a problem with Windows Defender, which I promptly removed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin